We’ve made creating a contact page super simple stuff! Follow the steps below and you’ll have a fully functioning contact page in no time:
- Go to “Pages -> Add New”.
- On the right hand side of the page, select the “Google Maps” page template. This will give you the Google Maps page options.
- Insert a page title. For example “Contact us”.
- Insert any content into the content editor that you’d like to show up on this page, such as your contact details address.
- The next step is to insert the address you want to display in Google Maps. Make sure that Google Maps recognizes this address correctly by typing it in Google Maps first and confirming.
- Select a zoom level for the Google maps. The default zoom level is 12.
- Select the option if you want the popup to show. The default setting is set to ‘No’.
- You can also specify how heigh you’d like your map to be, by entering the desired px figure. The default setting for this is 300px.
And there you have it: Your very own contact page!