Thank you for using Milton – WordPress Theme for Consulting, Finance & Business. We built this theme specifically with a large range of consultant businesses in mind, hopefully it will help you to make a beautiful website easily.
The documentation for this theme can be separated into the following sections
- Quick Start: A guide to getting your site up and running as quickly as possible.
- Setting up the Slider: In this section we will look at the general settings for customizing the slider.
- Setting up the Menu’s: In this section we will set up your sites various navigation menus.
- Setting up the Widgets: Use this section to find out how to use widgets exactly like the demo site.
- Adding your Services: Explore how to set up your services for your business.
- Adding your Consultants: Explore how to set up the consultants for your business.
- Adding Projects: Adding projects will show of your potential clients and what they do. Learn how to setup your projects.
- Adding Store Locations: Explore how to add store locations.
- Using Sections: Use this section to explore your editing and customising options further, using the sections within the Theme.
- Using Visual Composer: A guide to getting you to know how to work with the Visual Composer.
Note: If you’re not familiar with WordPress and how to install a WordPress installation, please take a look at the official WordPress Support: Installing WordPress
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix.