Welcome to the most popular Restaurant WordPress Theme on Themeforest.
This WordPress theme will provide you a slick and a highly customized website, one especially designed for restaurants and anything alike. Change colours quickly and easily with a colour picker, adjust the site layout, take advantage of online reservations and add your own sliding menucard to impress your customers and gain new business! This theme can quickly become an eCommerce website, earning you money thanks to the build-in support for the WooCommerce plugin.
This documentation can be separated in the following sections:
- Quick Start: In this section we explain how to kickstart your project!
- Theme Settings: In this section we will look at the general theme settings and how they affect the site.
- Setting up the Navigation Menu: In this section we will set up a basic navigation menu for your website.
- Setting up the frontpage: Learn how to get the frontpage exactly like the demo site, in no time at all.
- Setting up the Slider: Effortlessly add images to showcase your food and promote your business.
- Using Sections: A new feature to the Restuarant theme, use sections on your pages to display widgets, additional content, or the menucard.
- Adding items to the Menucard: Whether it’s pasta, breads, drinks or whatever! We’ll show you how to add each item you offer into your menucard.
- Setting up the Menucard: Organize your menu items and display them in a stunning scrolling menucard.
- Creating a custom sidebar: Need more than one sidebar? Want different sidebars to display on different pages? No problem: We have you covered.
- Using the Theme Widgets: Take advantage of our custom featured content widget or the free Opentable reservation widget.
- Using WooCommerce: Now you can take orders online! Find out how to turn your site into a fully functioning online store.
- Translating this theme: Want this theme in your language, it’s easier than you think.
If you’re not familiar with WordPress and how to install a WordPress installation, take a look at the official WordPress Support: https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress