Welcome to The Beauty Salon 2. This theme has been specifically designed to highlight and showcase Beauty Salons, Spa’s and Beauty related businesses. We hope it will allow you make a beautiful website, quickly and easily, to best promote your business.
To get a feeling for the theme and to see what it can do, we suggest taking a look at the The Beauty Salon Demo. The demo contains a number of elements like frontpages, blog pages, contact pages, shortcodes and more! Which will really give you a feeling for the theme and how your content could be presented.
The documentation for this theme can be separated in to the following sections:
- Quick Start: A guide to getting your site up and running as quickly as possible.
- Theme Settings: In this section we will look at the general theme settings and how they effect the theme, layout and design.
- Setting up the Navigation Menu: In this section we will set up your sites various navigation menus.
- Setting up the Frontpage: Use this section to find out how to get the frontpage exactly like the demo site.
- Creating a Tile Page: Explore how to set up a tile page just like we have in the demo.
- Creating a Contact Page: All sites need a contact page, find out how to set up your page with google maps and a contact form in this section.
- Using Bootstrap elements: Twitter Bootstrap elements are included in this theme, they’ll add more functionality and design elements to your site.
- Translating this theme: Translating the theme is easy, this section will tell you all the tools needed to get Beauty Salon 2 in your language.
- Customisations: Use this section to explore your editing and customising options further, using the WordPress Child Theme.
- Common issues and solutions: A guide to getting you back on your feet if you encounter a problem.
Note: If you’re not familiar with WordPress and how to install a WordPress installation, please take a look at the official WordPress Support: https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress
Common WordPress Installation Issues
Missing style sheet error when installing the theme
A common issue that can occur with users new to installing WordPress themes is a “Broken theme and/or stylesheets missing” error message being displayed when trying to upload or activate the theme. This error message does not mean that the theme you have purchased is broken, it simply means it has been uploaded incorrectly. Luckily, there is a very easy fix, click here to find out more.