Hi Tim,

Some more errors trying to add a new page

Notice: Undefined index: cp_sidebar_name[] in /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-content/themes/therestaurant/functions.php on line 188

Notice: Undefined index: my-custom-fields_wpnonce in /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-content/themes/therestaurant/backend/customfields.php on line 305

Notice: Undefined index: cp_product_nonce in /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-content/themes/therestaurant/backend/customfields.php on line 381

Notice: Undefined index: my-custom-fields_wpnonce in /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-content/themes/therestaurant/backend/customfields.php on line 305

Notice: Undefined index: cp_product_nonce in /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-content/themes/therestaurant/backend/customfields.php on line 381

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-content/themes/therestaurant/functions.php:188) in /home/madinaz/bonappnice.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1178

There’s obviously more issues than that. Can you please let me know what to do. I am guessing I will have to wait for a version of the theme to be compatible with 4.1 but some indication of timeframe would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Madina